12.5 kW Stamford Alternator
The most recent design of Stamford generator ends are the P0 and P1 which cover, 7.5 to 42.5kVA at 50Hz and 9.4 to 55 kVA at 60Hz in 12 core lengths.
Stamford Newage Automatic Voltage Regulator
The AS480 is a half wave phase controlled AVR which forms part of the excitation system of the brushless generator. The design employs Surface Mount Technology (SMT), custom mouldings and heatsinks to produce a compact AVR assembly. The AVR also incorporates an interface to the optional Excitation Boost System (EBS) for use where short circuit current maintenance is required.
EASY TO OPERATE
Improved Rating Alignment
- There are 12 P0/P1 ratings, increasing the probability of engine node matches
- Improved motor starting and short circuit maintenance
- Optional Excitation Boost System (EBS)
Reduced Operational Cost
- Reduced generator assembly time
Easier Service and Maintenance
- EBS fitted and exchangeable without disturbing the core
- AVR plug and play
- Diodes are accessible without removing the rotor