201CSA5411 Marathon Pancake Generator
Rated: 6 kW @ 105° C R/R, 120/240 Volts,
1 Phase, 4 Pole, 4 Leads, 60 Hz, 1800 RPM,
1.0 Power Factor, Continuous Duty Model,
40°C Ambient Temp, NEMA Class F Insulation,
Capacitor Design for Light Tower Applications,
COMPACT, LIGHT WEIGHT, VERSATILE, BRUSHLESS, EXTERNALLY VOLTAGE REGULATED
4.5 - 22.5 KILOWATT 240/120-, OR 120-VOLT SINGLE PHASE
Proven top performers, Marathon Electric's Pancake generators offer powerful performance in a rugged light weight compact cast aluminum alloy frame designed with the shortest length possible in a brushless, synchronous AC generator to allow "shoe horning" in those limited space available applications.
The Pancake design has proven to be one of the most reliable single phase 60 Hertz AC generators for use in such applications as:
- Fishing vessels
- Pleasure craft
- Emergency vehicles
- Motor coaches
- Recreational vehicles and trailers
- Light weight, compact design.
- 4 lead reconnectable for either 240/120-volt three lead, or 120-volt two lead 60 Hertz applications.
- Three post terminal block in the top mounted connection box for easy connection of external load leads.
- Single bearing stock models afford easy mounting to engines with either SAE #5 or #4 flywheel housing, and standard SAE 6.7", 7.5" and 8" flexible disc couplings. Special adaptions may be available upon request.
- Class F insulation system recognized under UL1446.